It has been over a month since our last blog. I felt I needed to update it. We had such a great time over Christmas with our family and friends. I cant believe how many of you guys met up with us in Dallas for lunch. I counted 14 adults and 13 children! Ya'll are very special to us and we miss you a LOT! And I cant thank you girls enough for all the presents I received when we arrived back in Wake Forest. You really know how to make someone feel special.
Well, Allen will be starting up his classes the last week in January. I continue to home-school the kids but pray for me on that one. Im not used to not having family and friends around who can give us a break from time to time plus being with them 24/7. Dont get me wrong. I love our kids and Im so glad for the opportunity to home-school but this is a new challenge for me.
We will keep ya'll in our prayers and pray the Lord's richest blessings on all of you! We Love You! Allen and Carol
No comments:
Post a Comment